Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up bitter or bitterness in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bitter may refer to:
- Bitter (emotion), negative emotion or attitude, similar to being jaded, cynical or otherwise negatively affected by experience
- Bitter (taste), one of the five basic tastes
Food and drink
- Bitter (beer), a British term for pale ale
- Bitters, an herbal preparation now used mostly in cocktails
- "Bitter", a 1997 single by Lit from Tripping the Light Fantastic
- "Bitter", a single by New Zealand band Shihad
- Bitter end (disambiguation)
- Bitterlich (disambiguation)
- Bittern (disambiguation)
- The Bitter End (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bitter.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.