PC box art featuring Tea and Alan.
HuneX (PS2, DC)
D3 Publisher (PS2, DC)
|Release||JPN August 31, 2001 (PC)
JPN August 12, 2002 (PS2)
JPN August 29, 2002 (DC)
|Genre(s)||Eroge, Visual novel|
Bittersweet Fools is a visual novel eroge developed by Minori. It was ported to the Dreamcast and PlayStation 2 with H-content removed as part of the Simple series line of "ren'ai adventure" games. It is vol.1 on the Dreamcast and vol.9 on the PS2.
- Alan (アラン Aran)
- The protagonist. A former mafia assassin.
- Lenie (レーニエ Rēnie)
- Tea (ティ Ti)
- Voiced by: Miwa Kōduki
- Siena (シエナ Shiena)
- Voiced by: Ruri Asano
- Lepre (レプレ Repure)
- Francesca (フランチェスカ Furanchesuka)
- Yurn (ユーン Yūn)
- Solino (ソリノ Sorino)
- A flower shop girl that works near the apartment that Alan lives in.
- Palermo (パレルモ Parerumo)
- His name is a pseudonym taken from the Italian city of Palermo.Voiced by: Kenji Hamada
- Eliche (エリチェ Eriche)
- His name is a pseudonym derived from the Italian pasta eliche.
Voiced by: Keiji Okuda
- Seth (セス Sesu)
- Sugar (シュガー Shugā)
- Moris (モーリス Mōrisu)
- A mysterious man.
- Official page for the PC version(in Japanese)
- Official page for the PS2 version(in Japanese)
- Official page for the Dreamcast version(in Japanese)
|This visual novel–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|