From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
PC box art featuring Tea and Alan.
HuneX (PS2, DC)
D3 Publisher (PS2, DC)
|Release||JPN August 31, 2001 (PC)
JPN August 12, 2002 (PS2)
JPN August 29, 2002 (DC)
|Genre(s)||Eroge, Visual novel|
Bittersweet Fools is a visual novel eroge developed by Minori. It was ported to the Dreamcast and PlayStation 2 with H-content removed as part of the Simple series line of "ren'ai adventure" games. It is vol.1 on the Dreamcast and vol.9 on the PS2.
- Alan (アラン? Aran)
- The protagonist. A former mafia assassin.
- Lenie (レーニエ? Rēnie)
- Tea (ティ? Ti)
- Voiced by: Miwa Kōduki
- Siena (シエナ? Shiena)
- Voiced by: Ruri Asano
- Lepre (レプレ? Repure)
- Francesca (フランチェスカ? Furanchesuka)
- Yurn (ユーン? Yūn)
- Solino (ソリノ? Sorino)
- A flower shop girl that works near the apartment that Alan lives in.
- Palermo (パレルモ? Parerumo)
- His name is a pseudonym taken from the Italian city of Palermo.Voiced by: Kenji Hamada
- Eliche (エリチェ? Eriche)
- His name is a pseudonym derived from the Italian pasta eliche.
Voiced by: Keiji Okuda
- Seth (セス? Sesu)
- Sugar (シュガー? Shugā)
- Moris (モーリス? Mōrisu)
- A mysterious man.
- Official page for the PC version(Japanese)
- Official page for the PS2 version(Japanese)
- Official page for the Dreamcast version(Japanese)
|This visual novel–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|