Bivha International School
|Bivha International School|
Education For All
|NH-106, Bivha Knowledge Park , Simrahi Bazar
|Type||Affiliated international school|
|Principal||Dr. Devanand Kumar|
|Classes offered||1-12th grade|
|Area||22 acres (89,000 m2)|
|Slogan||The People's School|
|Affiliations||International General Certificate of Secondary Education|
Bivha International School, also known as Bivha International School of Health & Science (Hindi: बिभा इंटरनॅशनल स्कूल ) is a private affiliated school for the IB Diploma Programme (Grades 11 – 12) and the IB Middle Years (MYP, Grades 6 – 10) founded by Dr. Pamal Kumar on 8 May 2011.
It was started as a small institution exclusively for the children of the rural community in India. It is now a co-educational day and boarding school with around 3,000 students. Bivha International School has affiliation with the International Baccalaureate, International General Certificate of Secondary Education and the Bihar state education board.
In 2012, the Bivha International School started its higher curriculum for Bihar and Cbse board students in the Hindi medium. On 2 Jan 2013, Bivha International School achieved affiliation with Bihar Intermedia Examination Council and the Bihar Board (BSEB).
|This section needs additional citations for verification. (March 2013)|
More than 200 diploma, undergraduate, graduate, post-graduate and doctoral level courses are offered. Admission is through entrance examinations, which are conducted by BSAT(Bivha School admission Test), CBSE, and various universities. The school also accept scores in MAT, CAT, and other state examination boards.
|List of courses:|
Bivha International School is in four countries -India, Nepal, Singapore and Malaysia. It has so many extension centers in India. Which are located in Bihar,West-Bengal,Odisha,karnataka. Bivha International School has started a rural school in 22 locations in India.
Scholarship and financial aid
Bivha International School has scholarship and financial aid schemes for its students. It also provides 60% sponsorship (scholarship) for students coming from Nepal, Bhutan, and Sri Lanka. Scholarships are given for Medical Science, Para-Medical ITI and college programs. For 2013-2016 Bivha International School has given scholarship and financial Aid for more than 22,22,00,000 per year.,
|Indian Education portal|
- "Bihar only International school" (Press release). BBC world Service. Retrieved 2013-04-16.
- Mallika (January 2013). "Education made easy". Education Times 1 (2): 33.
- "Curriculam offered at Bivha International School". BIS. Retrieved 2013-04-16.
- "NIOS web". Retrieved 2013-04-16.
- "Curricula offered at Bivha International School" (Press release). National Open School. 22 March 2012. Retrieved 2013-04-16.
- "About Supaul District education". Retrieved 2013-05-05.
- Balmiki (22 March 2012). "List of courses under UGC guidelines". UGC (DELHI). p. 22.
- "Admission process". BIS. 2012-08-12. Retrieved 2013-05-05.[broken citation]
- Pamal, Dr. Pamal (22 May 2011). Interview with Dr. Pamal. Interview with Thomas. Chat Show. Hongkong.
- Manoj Singh (2013). Schools Accept MAT Score. Patna, Bihar, India: Penguine Books. p. 9.
- Palika Gosh (2012). Campus details of BIS. India: Gommer Books. p. 23.
- Shri Bahudur Singh (2013). "School digest". School digest (Hazaribag JPO: Bihar Board). p. 4.
- Mohit, Kumar (22 March 2013). Rural School - A great offer to rural India. Interview with Lalit Pandey & Maya Seri. Rural Boom. Durgapur.
- "Aids for students". Student Times ,Ranchi 1 (3): 3B. 20 April 2012.
- Brajesh Mahesh (Dec 2012). Ellem, ed. submit on Student support. Delhi: BBC. p. 3.
- CBSE 10th Results
- Official website of Bivha International School
- Bivha International school
- Bivha Times
- Bivha International School alumni blog