From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Bixby may refer to:
- Bixby (surname)
- Bixby Family, a prominent ranch family in Nebraska
- Bixby, character in Dominion (TV series)
- Bixby, Minnesota, an unincorporated community
- Bixby, Missouri, an unincorporated community
- Bixby, Oklahoma, a city
- Bixby, South Dakota, a ghost town
- Bixby, Texas, a census-designated place
- Bixby State Preserve, Iowa
- Bixby Creek Bridge, an arch bridge in Big Sur, California
- Bixby Shinola shoe polish and Bixby Bicycle by the same company
- Bixby Medical Center, a public hospital in Adrian, Michigan
- Bixby (Beanie Baby), a Beanie Baby bear produced by Ty, Inc.
- Rancho Los Alamitos, California, sometimes called the Bixby Ranch
- The Bixby letter, written by Abraham Lincoln
- "bixby", a fictional, hypothetical, or a real individual with the ability to manipulate reality at will; derived from Jerome Bixby, author of It's a Good Life.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bixby.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.