Jump to navigation Jump to search
Biz, BIZ or The Biz may refer to:
- Biz, colloquial for business
- Biz (detergent), a laundry detergent
- Biz Stone (born 1974), co-founder of Twitter
- Biz Mackey (1897-1965), American catcher and manager in Negro league baseball
- .biz, a generic top-level domain name
- BIZ (Berliner Illustrirte Zeitung), a German news magazine
- BIZ (German: Bank für internationalen Zahlungsausgleich), the Bank for International Settlements
- ISO 639 code for the Ngiri language, native to the Democratic Republic of the Congo
- The Biz (album), 1995, by The Sea and Cake
- The Biz (TV series), a BBC children's drama series which originally aired from 1994 to 1996
- The Biz (video game), a 1984 computer game about managing a rock band
- The Biz (newspaper), an Australian weekly publication from 1917 to 1980
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Biz.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.