Jump to navigation Jump to search
Biz, BIZ or The Biz may refer to:
- Biz, colloquial for business
- Biz (detergent), a laundry detergent
- Biz Stone (born 1974), co-founder of Twitter
- Biz Mackey (1897-1965), American catcher and manager in Negro league baseball
- .biz, a generic top-level domain name
- BIZ (Berliner Illustrirte Zeitung), a German news magazine
- BIZ (German: Bank für internationalen Zahlungsausgleich), the Bank for International Settlements
- ISO 639 code for the Ngiri language, native to the Democratic Republic of the Congo
- The Biz (album), 1995, by The Sea and Cake
- The Biz (TV series), a BBC children's drama series which originally aired from 1994 to 1996
- The Biz (video game), a 1984 computer game about managing a rock band
- The Biz (newspaper), an Australian weekly publication from 1917 to 1980
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Biz.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.