This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Written in||Java and .NET Framework|
|Available in||English, Spanish, French, German, Russian, Dutch, Italian, Chinese, Japanese|
|Type||Business process management|
Bizagi is a privately owned software company established in 1989 with headquarters in the UK, and offices in USA, Spain & Latin America. Its name is a portmanteau of "business" and "agility".
The company designs and develops enterprise software for Business Process Management (BPM). Its three products form the Bizagi BPM Suite.
- Bizagi BPMN Modeler is a freeware application to graphically diagram, document and simulate processes in a standard format known as Business Process Model and Notation (BPMN). Using Bizagi Modeler, processes can be published to Word, PDF, Wiki, Web or SharePoint, or exported to Visio, image formats (png, bpm, svg or jpg) and XPDL, to be shared and communicated across the organization.
- Bizagi Studio is a Freeware Business Process Management (BPM) solution that allows organizations to build (automate) business processes and workflows. It acts as the construction module where users build process applications (user interface, forms, business rules, etc.) associated to their business processes and workflows, in preparation for process execution. Models are stored in a database and then used at runtime for process execution.
- Bizagi Engine takes the previously modeled & automated processes and executes them across the organization. Processes automated by Bizagi Engine can be viewed via a Work Portal that end users can access through a PC or mobile devices.
Bizagi can be used to automate processes and has made available a set of executable process templates that can be downloaded from Bizagi. The templates include Help Desk Management, Six Sigma process management, Personal Loans request, Insurance Policy underwriting, Transactional process, among others.
In 2013, Bizagi introduced widgets to add functionality to processes. These series of maps, pie charts, calculators etc. are created and maintained by the public Bizagi Community via its Widget Xchange.
- Business Process Modeling
- Business Process Model and Notation
- Business process management
- Business activity monitoring
- Business process automation
Recognitions & Awards
- Bizagi recognized by CIO Review as one of 100 Most Promising SAP Solution Providers 2015 
- Bizagi receives TEC (Technology Evaluation Centers) certification 
- Fraunhofer report by the German Institute for Experimental Software Engineering, (IESE) recognizes Bizagi as the highest ranked product in the 2014 market analysis of BPM Suites 
- IDC’s 2014 MarketScape report for Worldwide Business Platforms hails Bizagi as a Major Player & Disruptive Innovator 
- Forrester’s 2014 report on “New Development Platforms For Customer-Facing Applications” recognizes Bizagi as a low-code platform leader 
In addition, enterprises using Bizagi obtained the following awards:
- 2 awards for Excellence in BPM & Workflow, 2014 
- Bizagi placed in Red Herring Top 100 Global List of innovative technology companies 
- Bizagi recognized by PwC's jury as 'Most Promising Technology Company' in its "Local to Global" Expo, 20 November 2014 
- Process Documentation - Publish or Export Bizagi Models, 27/10/2012
- Bizagi winning BPM projects, 01/10/14
- Link to Bizagi's Widget Xchange
- A BPM Suite that infuses agility into SAP: CIO Review, pp40
- TEC Certification Report, Technology Evaluation Center
- Fraunhofer Report on BPM Suites: Computer Week, 21.08.14
- Bizagi Profile for IDC MarketScape: Business Process Platforms, Maureen Fleming & Jeff Silverstein
- Forrester Research highlights trend towards customer-driven development (low-code platforms)
- Entry by finalist and WfMC award-winner, AgFirst
- PR Week: Bizagi makes Red Herring Global 100 List
- Local to Global presentations, PwC website
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Business process management.|