Jump to navigation Jump to search
Björkö (Swedish for "Birch Island") may refer to:
- Björkö, Ekerö, a Lake Mälaren island in Ekerö Municipality, Stockholm County, the location for the World Heritage Site Birka
- Björkö, Öckerö, an island in Öckerö Municipality, Västra Götaland County
- Björkö, Haninge, an island in Haninge Municipality, Stockholm County
- Björkö, the southern part of Väddö island in northern Roslagen, Norrtälje Municipality, Stockholm County. (Also a former parish there.)
- Björkö, Västervik, an island in Västervik Municipality, Kalmar County
- Björkö, Houtskär, one of the main islands of the former municipality Houtskär in the Archipelago Sea
- Björkö (Korsholm), a Kvarken island in Korsholm Municipality, Ostrobothnia
- Björkö, Kumlinge, an island and a village in Kumlinge Municipality in the Åland Islands
- Björkö, Korpo, an island in the former municipality Korpo in the Archipelago Sea
- The Treaty of Björkö, signed by Nicholas II of Russia and William II of the German Empire in 1905 named after Björkö (Beryozovye Islands)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Björkö.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.