This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification, as its only attribution is to IMDb. (December 2010) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Björn Runge in 2013.
Björn Lennart Runge
21 June 1961
In 1991, he worked on the prizewinning short film Greger Olsson köper en bil, and in 1993, he won an Guldbagge Award for the best directing and script for the film Om jag vänder mig om. The film also won a Blue Angel at the Berlin Film Festival in the same year.
In 2006, he was nominated for The Nordic Council Film Prize for Mun mot mun with the producer Clas Gunnarson. The film deals with a family in crisis when their daughter, Vera, comes home with Morgan, an old criminal. Her father, Mats, fights desperately to win his daughter back.
Runge has directed a number of short films and TV productions.
- Festen, co-directed Lena Koppel 1984
- Skymningsjägare 1985
- Steward Gustafssons julafton 1985
- Brasiliens röda kaffebär 1986
- Intill den nya världens kust 1987
- Maskinen 1988
- Mördaren 1989
- Vinden 1989
- Vart skall jag fly för ditt ansikte, co-director Jimmy Karlsson 1989
- Morgonen 1990
- Greger Olsson köper en bil 1990
- Ögonblickets barn 1991
- En dag på stranden 1994
- Sverige in Memorian, co-director Lena Dahlberg 1994
- Harry & Sonja 1996
- Vulkanmannen 1997
- Raymond 1999
- Anderssons älskarinna (TV series) 2001
- Om jag vänder mig om 2003
- Mun mot mun 2005
- Happy End 2011
- The Wife 2017
|This article about a Swedish film director is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|