Bjørn Johansen (footballer)
||This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (December 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Full name||Bjørn Johansen|
|Date of birth||7 September 1969|
|Place of birth||Tromsø, Norway|
|Height||1.86 m (6 ft 1 in)|
|Playing position||Central midfielder|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only.
Johansen got his debut in 1987, and played for Tromsø until 1992. He moved to Viking in 1993, and stayed there for two seasons. In 1995, Johansen was back at Tromsø, and stayed with the club until 1999, and won the Norwegian Cup with Tromsø in 1996.
Johansen played for the Swedish team Helsingborgs IF between 2000 and 2001, and played for the club in the Champions League, before he again returned to Tromsø, when the club played in the First Division in 2002. and helped the club return to the Norwegian Premier League.
Johansen played for Tromsø between 1989 and 2005, with the exception of his 4 seasons and with his 326 league-games for Tromsø he is the player with the most matches for the club. Johansen also participated in four of Tromsø campaigns in European Cups.
Johansen played international matches for various Norwegian youth international teams, and played for the under-20 team in the 1989 FIFA World Youth Championship. Johansen played 15 matches for Norway U21, but he was never capped for the senior team.
On 19 November 2010, the Third Division side Finnsnes announced that they had hired as head coach from the 2011-season onwards. The club won promotion to the Second Division in Johansen's first season as head coach.
Johansen got his nickname Bummen by his brother when he was a child.
- "Bjørn Johansen complete profile". playerhistory.com. Archived from the original on February 21, 2014. Retrieved 8 January 2013.
- Hanssen, Kine (26 September 2012). "96-heltene tror på ny cupfinale" (in Norwegian). iTromso.no. Retrieved 20 October 2012.
- Hansen, Anders Mo (19 January 2002). "Den siste kontrakten" (in Norwegian). Nordlys. Retrieved 20 October 2012.
- "Adelskalender" (in Norwegian). Tromsø IL. Retrieved 20 October 2012.
- "Norway squad, 1989 FIFA U-20 World Cup". FIFA. Retrieved 20 October 2012.
- "Bjørn Johansen's profil". fotball.no (in Norwegian). Football Association of Norway. Retrieved 20 October 2012.
- Kristensen, Jøran (19 November 2010). ""Bummen" skal gjøre FIL ledende i Midt-Troms" (in Norwegian). Folkebladet. Retrieved 20 October 2012.