|Full name||Björn Kopplin|
|Date of birth||7 January 1989|
|Place of birth||West Berlin, West Germany|
|Height||1.84 m (6 ft 0 in)|
|Playing position||Right back|
|1. FC Union Berlin|
|1996–2005||1. FC Union Berlin|
|2007–2010||Bayern Munich II||55||(0)|
|2012–2013||1. FC Union Berlin II||6||(0)|
|2012–||1. FC Union Berlin||36||(0)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 03:14, 28 May 2015 (UTC).
Kopplin was named in Bayern Munich's squad for the 2008–09 and 2009–10 UEFA Champions League. He was given the number 37 in the first team. On 13 June 2010, VfL Bochum announced that they had signed Kopplin for the following season.
Kopplin was part of the Germany squad that won the 2008 UEFA Under-19 Championship. Kopplin is member of the Germany U-20 team and played with the team at 2009 FIFA U-20 World Cup and scored two goals in the Round of 16.
As of 17 July 2013[update]
|2007–08||Bayern Munich II||Regionalliga Süd||1||0||—||1||0|
|2010–11||VfL Bochum||2. Bundesliga||34||0||0||0||34||0|
|2012–13||1. FC Union Berlin||11||0||0||0||11||0|
- "Björn Kopplin" (in German). fussballdaten.de. Retrieved 11 August 2011.
- "Kopplin, Björn" (in German). kicker. Retrieved 11 August 2011.
- "FC Bayern München". UEFA. Retrieved 7 September 2009.
- "Bochum schnappt sich U19-Europameister" (in German). DFL. 13 June 2010. Retrieved 13 June 2010.
- "Deutschland - Nigeria" (in German). kicker.de. 7 October 2009. Retrieved 17 March 2012.
|This biographical article related to association football in Germany, about a defender born in the 1980s, is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|