Jump to navigation Jump to search
Lambrecht in 2016.
|Full name||Bjorg Lambrecht|
|Born||2 April 1997|
|Height||168 cm (5 ft 6 in)|
|Weight||56 kg (123 lb)|
Bjorg Lambrecht (born 2 April 1997 in Ghent) is a Belgian cyclist, who currently rides for UCI WorldTeam Lotto–Soudal. In August 2018, he was named in the startlist for the 2018 Vuelta a España.
- 1st Road race, National Junior Road Championships
- Driedaagse van Axel
- 2nd Overall Oberösterreich Juniorenrundfahrt
- 3rd Overall GP Général Patton
- 3rd Trofeo Emilio Paganessi
- 3rd La Philippe Gilbert Juniors
- 4th Overall Trofeo Karlsberg
- 1st Overall Ronde de l'Isard
- 2nd Road race, UEC European Under–23 Road Championships
- 3rd Piccolo Giro di Lombardia
- 4th Flèche Ardennaise
- 4th Overall Course de la Paix U23
- 1st Stage 3
- 10th Overall Tour de Savoie Mont Blanc
- 10th Overall Giro della Valle d'Aosta
- 1st Overall Grand Prix Priessnitz spa
- 1st Liège-Bastogne-Liège Espoirs
- 2nd Overall Giro della Valle d'Aosta
- 2nd Overall Ronde de l'Isard
- 1st Stage 3
- 2nd Overall Tour de Savoie Mont Blanc
- 2nd Overall Tour de l'Avenir
- 5th Flèche Ardennaise
- 8th Overall Tour du Jura
- 10th Overall Circuit des Ardennes
- 2nd Road race, UCI Road World Under–23 Championships
- 2nd Overall Tour des Fjords
Grand Tour general classification results timeline
|Tour de France||—|
|Vuelta a España||DNF|
|—||Did not compete|
|DNF||Did not finish|
- "Lotto Soudal unveil 2018 team kit". Cyclingnews.com. Immediate Media Company. 9 November 2017. Retrieved 3 January 2018.
New to the team for 2018 are Jens Keukeleire (Orica-Scott), Bjorg Lambrecht (neo-pro), Victor Campanaerts (LottoNL-Jumbo), Harm Vanhoucke and Lawrence Naeson [sic] (WB Veranclassic Aqua Protect).
- "Lotto-Soudal". Directvelo (in French). Association Le Peloton. Retrieved 3 January 2019.
- "2018: 73rd Vuelta a España: Start List". Pro Cycling Stats. Retrieved 22 August 2018.
- Bjorg Lambrecht at ProCyclingStats
|This biographical article related to a Belgian cyclist born in the 1990s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|