Björn Emil Oscar Nyberg (born September 11, 1929), is a Swedish fantasy author best known for his additions to the series of Conan stories begun by Robert E. Howard. His primary contribution to the series was The Return of Conan (1957), which was revised for publication by L. Sprague de Camp. He lives in France.
- The Return of Conan (1957) (with L. Sprague de Camp)
- Conan the Avenger (collection) (1968) (with Robert E. Howard and L. Sprague de Camp)
- Conan the Swordsman (collection) (1978) (with L. Sprague de Camp and Lin Carter)
- Sagas of Conan (collection) (2004) (with Lin Carter and L. Sprague de Camp)
- "The People of the Summit" (1970) (revised 1978, with L. Sprague de Camp)
- "The Star of Khorala" (1978) (with L. Sprague de Camp)
- "Väktaren" (1958 - Swedish only)
- "The Agent" (1959)
- "Conan and Myself," in ERBania 6, January 1959.
|This fantasy-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|