BlackBerry Quark 6230
|Compatible networks||GSM900 and GSM1900|
|Weight||136 grams (battery included)|
|Display||160 x 100 (16000 pixels)|
|Connectivity||USB (with Mass Storage Mode support)|
The BlackBerry Quark (6210/6220/6230/6280) is a series of BlackBerry smart phones developed by Research In Motion. Launched officially in 2003, it is one of the most popular among the first-generation BlackBerry models.
The specification of devices in the series included:
- USB (with Mass Storage Mode support)
- 34-key QWERTY Keyboard
- Built-in Speakerphone
- RAM: 16MB
- Lithium Ion Rechargeable Battery
- Blackberry Launched BB Quark 6210 Series
- "Detailed Technical Datasheet of RIM BlackBerry 6210 (RIM Quark)". PDAdb.net. Retrieved 28 June 2012.
- "All-TIME 100 Gadgets". Time (magazine). 25 October 2010. Retrieved 28 June 2012.
|This article about wireless technology is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This mobile phone–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|