From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Black Belt (disambiguation))
Black Belt may refer to:
- Black belt (martial arts), an indication of attainment of a high rank of skill in martial arts
- Black Belt (magazine), a magazine covering martial arts news, technique, and notable individuals
- Black Belt (U.S. region), a geographic and socio-political region in the South of the United States of America
Black Belt (region of Chicago), a historical region in Chicago, Illinois, in the South Side area
- Black Belt Jones, a 1974 action film
- Black Belt (1978 film), an Indian Malayalam film released in 1978
- Black Belt (film), a 2007 film, also known as Kuro-obi
- Black Belt (video game), game for Sega Master System based on the anime Fist of the North Star
- Black Belt (8-bit Theatre), a character in the webcomic 8-bit Theatre
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Black Belt.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.