From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Black Bob may refer to:
- Black Bob (comics), a fictional dog
- Black Bob (horse), a British warhorse
- Black Bob (Shawnee chief) (d. 1862 or 1864), Native American Shawnee chief
- Robert Craufurd (1764–1812), nicknamed Black Bob, Scottish soldier
- Bob Tuckett (born 1948), nicknamed Black Bob, professional light heavyweight/cruiserweight boxer of the 1970s
- Bob Black (born 1951), American anarchist
- Bob Black (baseball) (1862 – 1933), American professional baseball player
- Robert Black (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Black Bob.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.