From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Black Butterfly may refer to:
- Black Butterfly (album), a 2008 album by American hard rock band Buckcherry
- Black Butterfly (novel), a 2008 novel by Mark Gatiss
- Black Butterfly (1968 film), a Hong Kong film directed by Lo Wei
- Black Butterfly (2006 film), a Peruvian film directed by Francisco Lombardi
- Black Butterfly (2013 film), a Malayalam film directed by Rajaputra Ranjith
- Black Butterfly (2017 film), an American film directed by Brian Goodman
- "Black Butterfly" (song), a 1984 song by American singer-songwriter Deniece Williams
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Black Butterfly.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.