From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Black Cap (disambiguation))
Black Cap may refer to:
- Blackcap, a European songbird of the warbler family
- Black cap, a cap worn by an English judge when passing the death sentence
- The Black Cap, a London gay pub
- Black Cap (mountain), a mountain in Conway, New Hampshire, United States
- Black Cap Mountain, a mountain in Penobscot County, Maine, United States
- Black Caps, the New Zealand national cricket team
- Blackcap, East Sussex.
- Black-capped chickadee, a small North American songbird
- Rubus occidentalis, black cap (or blackcap) raspberry
- Black hat (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Black Cap.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.