(Redirected from Black Codes)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Black Code or Black Codes may refer to:
- Code Noir, or Black Code, slavery decree in 1685 France
- Black Codes (United States), discriminatory state and local laws passed after the Civil War
- Black Codes (From the Underground), a 1985 album by Wynton Marsalis
- Black (code), a diplomatic cypher system used by the U.S. prior to its entry into the Second World War
- Sometimes Black code is synonymous for Black bag operation
- "Black code" is another name for Jim Crow laws
- Code Black (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Black Code.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.