Black Death (disambiguation)
The Black Death was one of the deadliest pandemics in human history.
Black Death may also refer to:
- Black Death (American band), an American heavy metal band.
- Black Death (comics), a fictional character in the Marvel universe.
- Black Death (film), a 2010 British horror film directed by Christopher Smith.
- Quiet Killer, also known as Black Death, a Canadian television film.
- "Black Death" (song), a hard rock song by Arrogance.
- Blackened death metal, an extreme metal music genre.
- Brennivín, an Icelandic schnapps that is sometimes called Black Death.
- The Russian Naval Infantry, nicknamed "Black Death" during World War II and afterwards by its enemies in reference to its combat effectiveness and black uniforms.
- "The Black Death", a nickname for the African Buffalo, reflecting the dangerousness of the species.
- Black Death Group, an apparent criminal organization on the dark web.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Black Death.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.