(Redirected from Black Hat)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up blackhat, black hat, black hats, or blackhats in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Black hat, blackhats, or black-hat refers to:
Arts, entertainment, and media
- Black hat (computer security), a hacker who violates computer security for little reason beyond maliciousness or for personal gain
- Black hat, part of black and white hat symbolism in film
- Blackhat (film), a 2015 film
- Black hat the main character of the upcoming Cartoon Network Original Villainous (web series)
- Black Hat Briefings, a security conference
- Chorni Klobuky (or Black hats), a group of Turkic-speaking tribes
- Haredi Judaism, whose adherents are colloquially referred to as "Black Hats"
- Iron Brigade (or The Black Hats), a unit in the Union Army during the American Civil War
- Special Skills Instructors in the United States Army Airborne School
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Black hat.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.