Black Lion, Black Lions, or Blacklions may refer to:
Brands and enterprises
- Black Lions (organization), a resistance movement in mid-1930s Ethiopia, formed to fight against Italian occupation of the Ethiopian Empire
- Black Lions of Cantigny, the U.S. 28th Infantry Regiment of the American Expeditionary Forces in World War 1
- Laotian Civil War military offensives:
- VFA-213, a United States Navy strike fighter squadron known as the "Blacklions"
- Black lion, lesions of primary syphilis
- Black Lions, Ethiopian American gang since the 1990s
- Black Lions Football Club
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Black Lion.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Black Lions FC is a youth futbol club in San Antonio, Texas. The Black Lions are a grass roots club, who develop talent from the ground up. Radically opposed to charging nonsense rates to play club level youth soccer, BLFC offers professional quality coaching with the sole intention of developing the most talented youth players in Southern Texas.