From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Black Mask may refer to:
- Black Mask (magazine), a pulp magazine launched in 1920 by H. L. Mencken and George Jean Nathan
- Black Mask (film), a 1996 movie starring Jet Li
- Black Mask 2: City of Masks, 2002 sequel movie to the 1996 film
- Black Mask (anarchists), the original name of the situationist group later known as Up Against the Wall Motherfuckers
- Black Mask (comics), a foe of the Batman in the DC Comics universe
- Black Mask (comic book), a three issue mini-series from DC Comics set in the 1950s
- Black Mask Studios, a comic book and graphic novel publishing company
- Black Mask, a character in Hikari Sentai Maskman
- Black Mask, a minor character in Mad Max: Fury Road
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Black Mask.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.