Jump to navigation Jump to search
Black Mesa may refer to:
Places in the United States:
- Black Mesa (Oklahoma), in Colorado, New Mexico, and the highest point in Oklahoma
- Black Mesa Test Range, a United States Army rocket testing facility
- Black Mesa (Apache-Navajo Counties, Arizona), an upland coal-bearing mesa, mountainous area in Navajo and Apache Counties, Arizona
- Black Mesa Peabody Coal controversy, the controversy surrounding a Peabody Coal mine in the Black Mesa (Apache-Navajo Counties, Arizona)
- Black Mesa (Warm Springs, Arizona), a southern section of Black Mountains (Arizona) containing the Warm Springs Wilderness, and setting for the 1936 film The Petrified Forest
In the Half-Life video game series:
- Black Mesa Research Facility, a fictional scientific research complex in New Mexico that forms the setting for the video game Half-Life
- Black Mesa East, a fictional resistance base in Eastern Europe, featured in Half-Life 2
- Black Mesa (video game), a remake of the video game Half-Life
- List of peaks named Black Mesa, a comprehensive listing of summits named "Black Mesa"
| disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.