Black Metropolis–Bronzeville District
- Overton Hygienic Building
- Chicago Bee Building
- Wabash Avenue YMCA
- Chicago Defender Building
- Unity Hall
- Eighth Regiment Armory
- Sunset Cafe
- Victory Monument
- Supreme Life Building.
Six of the nine were already individually listed on the National Register of Historic Places−NRHP as a multiple property submission, on 30 April 30, 1986. These are the Overton Hygienic Building, Chicago Bee Building, Wabash Avenue YMCA, Unity Hall, Eighth Regiment Armory, and Victory Monument. However, the Black Metropolis–Bronzeville District is not an NRHP-listed historic district.
The South Side Community Art Center is also now a designated Chicago Landmark in the district.
- Black Metropolis
- Bronzeville (Douglas, Chicago)
- National Register of Historic Places listings in South Side Chicago
- Pekin Theatre
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to |
|Wikivoyage has a travel guide for Bronzeville.|
- "Chicago's Black Metropolis: Understanding History Through a Historic Place". www.nps.gov. Retrieved June 12, 2017.
- City of Chicago: Official Douglas Community Map[permanent dead link]
- "Laurence Fishburne and Larenz Tate Launch Riveting 'Bronzeville' Podcast". The Black Youth Project. February 9, 2017. Retrieved September 22, 2017.
- "Bronzeville: The Black Metropolis - Riots to Renaissance - DuSable to Obama - WTTW". interactive.wttw.com. Archived from the original on October 27, 2016. Retrieved November 17, 2017.