Black Mountain (Park County, Colorado)
|Elevation||11,649 ft (3,551 m) |
|Prominence||2,234 ft (681 m) |
|Isolation||8.03 mi (12.92 km) |
|Listing||Colorado prominent summits|
|Location||Park County, Colorado, U.S.|
|Parent range||Front Range, South Park Hills|
|Topo map||USGS 7.5' topographic map|
Black Mountain, Colorado
Black Mountain is a prominent mountain summit in the South Park Hills of the Rocky Mountains of North America. The 11,649-foot (3,551 m) peak is located in Pike National Forest, 21.7 miles (34.9 km) south by east (bearing 164°) of the community of Hartsel in Park County, Colorado, United States.
This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (November 2014)
- Basaltic Mountain
- Black Mountain 
- List of Colorado mountain ranges
- List of Colorado mountain summits
- List of Colorado county high points
- "Black Mountain". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved October 29, 2014.
- "BLACK MTN 2". NGS data sheet. U.S. National Geodetic Survey. Retrieved October 19, 2014.
- The elevation of Black Mountain includes an adjustment of +1.631 m (+5.35 ft) from NGVD 29 to NAVD 88.
- "Black Mountain, Colorado". Peakbagger.com. Retrieved October 19, 2014.
|This Colorado state location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|