Black Oak Arkansas is the 1971 eponymous debut album by Black Oak Arkansas.
All selections written by Black Oak Arkansas, except where noted.
- "Uncle Lijiah" - 3:17
- "Memories at the Window" - 3:05
- "The Hills of Arkansas" - 3:45
- "I Could Love You" - 6:10
- "Hot and Nasty" - 2:55 (Daugherty-Jett-Knight-Reynolds-Smith-Stone)
- "Singing the Blues" - 2:17 (Melvin Endsley)
- "Lord Have Mercy on My Soul" - 6:15
- "When Electricity Came to Arkansas" - 4:26
- Published by Far Fetched Music (ASCAP).
- Produced by Lee Dorman and Mike Pinera.
- Executive Producers: Sheldon Krechman, Lee Weisel.
- Recorded at Paramamount Recording Studios and *Gold Star Recording Studios, Hollywood, Calif.
- Engineers: Brian Bruderlin, *Stan Ross.
- Remixed by Jay Senter and Doc Siegel.
- Cover design and photos by Eve Babitz.
Album - Billboard (North America)
||The Billboard 2