Black panther (disambiguation)
(Redirected from Black Panther)
A black panther usually refers to melanistic color variants of any of several species of larger cat.
Black panther may also refer to:
Coats of arms
- Black panther (symbol), according to Jožko Šavli the coat of arms of the princes of Carantania
In entertainment, arts, and media
- Black Panther (arcade game), a platform arcade game released by Konami in 1987
- Black Panther (band), a Chinese rock band
- Black Panther (comics), a fictional character appearing in comic books published by Marvel Comics
- The Black Panther (1921 film), a silent German film directed by Johannes Guter
- The Black Panther (1977 film), a 1977 British film
- 761st Tank Battalion (United States) (1942–1955), a United States Army tank battalion, nicknamed the Black Panthers
- K2 Black Panther (produced since 2013), South Korean main battle tank
- Black Panther Party, an African-American political movement of the 1960s–1980s
- The Black Panther (newspaper), the main publication of the Black Panther Party
- Black Panthers (Israel)
- British Black Panthers, a black power organization in the United Kingdom inspired by the Black Panther Party
- New Afrikan Black Panther Party
- New Black Panther Party
- Eusébio (1942–2014), Mozambican-born Portuguese footballer, nicknamed "The Black Panther"
- Donald Neilson (1936–2011), English armed robber, mass murderer and kidnapper known as the Black Panther
- Fritz Joubert Duquesne (1877–1956), South African Boer and German soldier, big-game hunter, journalist, and a spy, nicknamed "The Black Panther"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Black panther.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.