Black River Falls Area Airport
|Black River Falls Area Airport|
|Owner||Black River Falls and Jackson County|
|Serves||Black River Falls, Wisconsin|
|Elevation AMSL||836 ft / 255 m|
Black River Falls Area Airport (ICAO: KBCK, FAA LID: BCK) is a public use airport located three nautical miles (6 km) south of the central business district of Black River Falls, a city in Jackson County, Wisconsin, United States. It is owned by the city of Black River Falls and Jackson County.
Although most U.S. airports use the same three-letter location identifier for the FAA and IATA, this airport is assigned BCK by the FAA but has no designation from the IATA (which assigned BCK to Bolwarra, Queensland, Australia).
Facilities and aircraft
Black River Falls Area Airport covers an area of 353 acres (143 ha) at an elevation of 836 feet (255 m) above mean sea level. It has one asphalt paved runway designated 8/26 which measures 4,601 by 75 feet (1,402 x 23 m). For the 12-month period ending June 7, 2016, the airport had 12,320 aircraft operations, an average of 34 per day: 98% general aviation and 2% air taxi. In March 2017, there were 19 aircraft based at this airport: 14 single-engine, 2 multi-engine and 3 ultra-lights. 
A Non-directional beacon, 362 kHz, ident: BCK is on field.
- FAA Airport Master Record for BCK ( PDF), effective Mar 2, 2017.
- "List of NPIAS Airports" (PDF). FAA.gov. Federal Aviation Administration. 21 October 2016. Retrieved 23 November 2016.
- Great Circle Mapper: KBCK - Black River Falls Area Airport - Black River Falls, Wisconsin
- Great Circle Mapper: BCK - Bolwarra, Queensland, Australia
- Black River Falls Area Airport at Wisconsin DOT Airport Directory
- FAA Terminal Procedures for BCK, effective May 25, 2017
- Resources for this airport:
|This article about an airport in Wisconsin is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|