From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Black Sails may refer to:
- Black Sails EP, a 1999 EP by AFI
- Black Sails in the Sunset, a 1999 album by AFI
- Black Sails at Midnight, a 2009 album by Alestorm
- Jolly Roger, various pirate flags, usually black and commonly featuring the skull and crossbones insignia
- Black Sails (TV series), a 2014 American drama series
- Black Sails, a subsidiary summit of Wetherlam in the Coniston Fells of the Lake District
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Black Sails.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.