Black Sea (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Black Sea in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The Black Sea is an inland sea between southeastern Europe and Asia Minor.
Black Sea may also refer to:
- Black Sea (XTC album), 1980
- Black Sea (Christian Fennesz album)
- Black Sea Studios, a Bulgarian video game developer
- Black Sea (book), a travel/history book by Neal Ascherson
- Black Sea (film), a 2014 British action-adventure film starring Jude Law
- "The Black Sea", a 1996 song by Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark from the album Universal
- MNG Airlines (call sign), a Turkish airline
- Battle of Mogadishu (1993), also known as the Battle of the Black sea
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Black Sea.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.