This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)
Black Socialists in America[a] (BSA) is an American socialist political group that organizes predominantly among black working-class people and whose stated goal is to create a national platform and network for those who identify as Black American socialists.
The group has also hosted a number of public panels and discussions featuring both civil rights era and radical black leaders such as Jamal Joseph. Members of the group acting on behalf of the organization have also been represented in a number of other lectures or interviews done by figures such as economist Richard D. Wolff, and television networks like Free Speech TV.
- Formerly known as Black Socialists of America
- "Core Principles and Objectives 2018". blacksocialists.us. Retrieved April 7, 2019.
- Ostrow, Teddy (August 28, 2019). "Black Socialists of America Is Putting Anti-Capitalism on the Map". The Nation. Retrieved May 4, 2020.
- "BSA - About". blacksocialists.us. Retrieved February 2, 2019.
- "Symbiosis: a new grassroots network". The Ecologist. Retrieved February 2, 2019.
- Senderowicz, Daniela (December 4, 2018). "Student Debt Must Become Part of the Battle Against Poverty". Truthout. Retrieved February 2, 2019.
- Dembicki, Geoff; Cheadle, Harry (October 4, 2018). "Socialism Is Incredibly Popular but Does Anyone Know What 'Socialism' Is?". Vice. Retrieved February 2, 2019.
- "Noam Chomsky Endorses BSA (Statement)". blacksocialists.us. Retrieved February 2, 2019.
- "5 Hot Events Happening This Week in Bushwick (11.26 - 11.30)". Bushwick Daily. November 26, 2018. Retrieved February 2, 2019.
- Wolff, Richard D. (October 1, 2018). "Economic Update: Black Socialists of America". RDWolff. Retrieved February 2, 2019.
- "Economic Update: Black Socialists of America". Free Speech TV. Retrieved February 2, 2019.