From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Black Stallion (disambiguation))
Black Stallion may refer to:
- The Black Stallion, a book published in 1941 by author Walter Farley
- The Black Stallion (film), a 1979 film directed by Carroll Ballard and based on the novel
- Adventures of the Black Stallion, a TV series loosely based on the movies The Black Stallion and The Black Stallion Returns
- Black Stallion, an alternative name for King of the Sierras, a 1938 American film directed by Samuel Diege and Arthur Rosson
- Black Stallion (truck), a monster truck that races on the USHRA circuit
- Black Stallion (film), a 2010 Malayalam-language film from India starring Kalabhavan Mani, Bala and Namitha
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Black Stallion.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.