Black Stone (disambiguation)
The Black Stone is a Muslim object of reverence.
Black Stone may also refer to:
- Lapis Niger, an ancient shrine in the Roman Forum
- "Black Stone" (song), a 2005 pop song
- Black Stone, Jablanica, the highest peak of Jablanica Mountain
- "The Black Stone", a 1931 short story by Robert E. Howard
- Black mecca, a place in the United States such as Atlanta or Harlem, to which African Americans are attracted
- William Blackstone (1723–1780), English jurist, judge, and politician
- Black stone is another name for Snake-stones, an African traditional remedy against snakebite.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Black Stone.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.