From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Black tiger may refer to:
- Black tiger (animal), a melanistic or pseudo-melanistic tiger
- Penaeus monodon (Black tiger shrimp), one of the two most important species of farmed prawn
- Black Tiger (album), a 1982 release by Y&T
- Black Tiger (arcade game), an arcade game developed by the Japanese company Capcom in 1987
- Black Tiger Kung Fu ("Hark Fu Moon") a.k.a. Fu Jow Pai a Chinese martial art
- Northern Black Tiger Kung Fu, a Chinese martial art
- Black Tiger (rapper), a Swiss musician
- Black Tiger (series), a series of novels on auto racing for young adults by Leonard Wibberley (Patrick O'Connor)
- Black Tiger is a type of coffee served at Coffee People
- Black Tiger (professional wrestling), a wrestling persona portrayed by several people including Eddie Guerrero
Militant & Military
- Black Tigers, special suicidal troops of the Tamil Tigers, a guerilla/rebel organization based in Sri Lanka
- An airborne unit of the Royal Thai Army stationed in Lopburi
- Ravindra Kaushik, an Indian spy in Pakistan known by the pseudonym "Black Tiger"
- Black Tiger (Fengshen Yanyi), Fengshen Yanyi characters
- Black Tiger (Resident Evil), a Fictional scientists and mercenaries in Capcom's Resident Evil franchise
- Black Tiger, the evil twin of Tiger Mask, in the Tiger Mask manga series. This Black Tiger is also used as a professional wrestling gimmick
- Black Tiger Fighter Squadron, a squadron from the anime series Space Battleship Yamato
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Black Tiger.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.