Black Tuesday (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Black Tuesday (October 29, 1929) was the highest trading volume day of the Wall Street Crash of 1929 on the New York Stock Exchange.
Black Tuesday may also refer to:
- Black Tuesday (film), a 1954 film starring Edward G. Robinson
- Black Tuesday (1912), on which a union conflict in New Zealand led to the death of Fred Evans
- Black Tuesday (1931), on which the Estevan Riot took place in Estevan, Saskatchewan
- Black Tuesday (1967), a day of devastating bushfires in the Australian state of Tasmania
- Black Monday (1987) or Black Tuesday (due to time-zone differences), the largest one-day percentage decline in recorded stock market history
- Black Tuesday (2001), the day of the September 11 attacks on the World Trade Center in New York City, the Pentagon in Arlington, Virginia, and a field in Shanksville, Pennsylvania.
- Black Tuesday (2005), the day of a devastating bushfire on the Eyre Peninsula in South Australia.
- Black Tuesday, an Imperial Stout brewed by The Bruery
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Black Tuesday.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.