Black coat, blackcoat or variant may refer to:
- Any kind of coat that is black
- Black (horse), horses that are black coated
- Jesuit, from their manner of dress
- Chernodreshkovci, the traditional dress of the Shopi
- The Black Coat, 2013 novel by Neamat Imam
- The Black Coats aka Les Habits Noirs, 19th century crime fiction novel series by Paul Féval
- Black Coat Press, publishing firm translating and publishing French pulpers into English
- Black Coats & Bandages, 2004 album by Clann Zu
- Black Coats & Bandages, 2004 song from the eponymous album by Clann Zu, see Black Coats & Bandages
- Black robe (disambiguation)
- Black (disambiguation)
- Coat (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Black coat.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.