From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up black dog or black dog syndrome in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Black dog or blackdog may refer to:
- Black Dog, Devon, a village in England
- Black Dog Lake, a lake in Minnesota
- Blackdog, a hamlet in Scotland
- The Black Dog, Dublin, a former prison in Dublin, Ireland
Art, entertainment, and media
- Black Dog, a fictional pirate in Treasure Island by Robert Louis Stevenson
Film and TV
- Black Dog (novel), a 2000 crime novel by Stephen Booth
- Black Dog, the 2013 Greenaway Medal–winning picture book by Levi Pinfold
- Black Dogs, a 1992 novel by Ian McEwan
- The Black Dog (band), or Black Dog Productions, a British band established 1989
- "Black Dog" (song), a 1971 song from the Led Zeppelin album Led Zeppelin IV
- "Black Dog", a 1997 song from the Poster Children album RTFM
- Black dog (coin), a coin in the Caribbean, starting under the reign of Queen Anne
- Black Dog (whisky), a brand of Scotch whisky
- BlackDog, a USB-based Linux "computer on a stick"
- Black Dog Books (Australian publisher), an Australian publishing house
- Black Dog Books (US publisher), an American publishing house
- Black Dog & Leventhal, an imprint of the Workman Publishing Company
- Black Dog Game Factory, the "adult content" imprint of White Wolf Publishing
- Black Dog Institute, an Australian medical institute
- Black Dog Publishing, a British publishing house
- The Black Dog, a restaurant on Martha's Vineyard
- Black dog (ghost), a ghostly dog in the folklores of the British Isles
- All pages with titles containing "black dog"
- All pages with titles containing blackdog
- British statesman, Winston Churchill, referred to his major depressive disorder as "The Black Dog".
- Black dog syndrome, sociological phenomenon
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Black dog.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.