(Redirected from Black hand)
Black Hand may refer to:
- Black Hand (graffiti artist), an Iranian street artist
Extortionists and underground groups
- Black Hand (extortion), an extortion racket practised by the Camorra and Mafia members in Italy and the United States
- Black Hand (Chicago), the extortion as practised in Chicago
- Black Hand (Palestine) (al-Kaff al-Aswad), an Islamist militant group in the British Mandate of Palestine in the 1930s
- Black Hand (Serbia) (Црна Рука), a secret society devoted to Serbian unification in 1910s
- La Mano Negra ("The Black Hand"), a supposed secret and violent anarchist organization in Spain at the end of the 19th century
- Black Hand (Slovenia) (Črna roka), a terrorist anti-communist organization that carried out assassinations in the Slovene Lands during World War II
- Yiddish Black Hand, a.k.a Jewish Black Hand Association or, simply, The Black Hand (די שווארצע האנט), a Jewish criminal organization during the early 20th century beginning in 1906, i.e., the name of the Jewish Mafia
Art, entertainment, and media
- Black Hand Gang, a children's comics series by Hans Jürgen Press
- Black Hand (comics) a DC Comics supervillain
- Black Hand (World of Darkness), fictional sect of vampires
- Black Hand, a mercenary faction in Just Cause (video game)
- The Black Hand (1906 film), directed by Wallace McCutcheon, Sr.
- Black Hand (1950 film), a film noir, starring Gene Kelly as an Italian immigrant fighting the Black Hand extortion racket
- The Black Hand (1973 film), an Italian crime film starring Lionel Stander as a cop who infiltrates the Mafia
- Mano Negra, a Ska/Worldbeat Alternative punk-fusion band
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Black Hand.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.