|Look up mold or black bread mold in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Black mold, black mould or Black Mold may refer to:
- Black mold (Stachybotrys chartarum), common in buildings
- Black mold (Aspergillus niger), the most common of the Aspergillus genus
- Black Mold, the alias used by Canadian musician Chad VanGaalen for his 2009 album Snow Blindness is Crystal Antz
- "Black Mold", the debut single from the Jon Spencer Blues Explosion's 2012 album Meat + Bone
- Black bread mold (Rhizopus stolonifer), a widely distributed thread-like mucoralean mold commonly found on bread surfaces
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Black mold.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.