Black Pearl (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Black pearl)
Black pearl is an alternative name for Tahitian pearl.
Black Pearl is a fictional ship in the Pirates of the Caribbean franchise.
Black Pearl or Black Pearls may also refer to:
- Black Pearl is a 1928 American silent film produced by Trem Carr Pictures, starring Thomas A. Curran.
- Black Pearl (1934 film), a 1934 Polish romantic crime drama directed by Michał Waszyński
- Black Pearls, a 1991 martial arts movie also known as Fearless Tiger
- The Black Pearl (1977 film), a 1977 film based on the Scott O'Dell novel
- Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl, 2003 film, first film in the franchise
- The Black Pearl (comics), a 1996 five-issue comic book published by Dark Horse Comics written by Mark Hamill and Eric Johnson
- The Black Pearl (Scott O'Dell), a 1967 young adult novel
- The Black Pearl (play), an 1862 comedy in three acts
- The Black Pearl of the Borgias, a gem in the Sherlock Holmes story "The Adventure of the Six Napoleons" by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
- Black Pearl Temple, an ancient temple in Krondor: Tear of the Gods.
- Black Pearl (band), who released two albums: Black Pearl (1969) and Black Pearl - Live! (1970)
- "Black Pearl" (Checkmates, Ltd. song), a 1969 song by Sonny Charles and Checkmates, Ltd.
- "Black Pearl" (Exo song), a 2013 song by South Korean-Chinese boy band, EXO
- Variatio 25. a 2 Clav. adagio of the Goldberg Variations by Johann Sebastian Bach, so named by harpsichordist Wanda Landowska
- Black Pearl (Yo-Yo album) (1992)
- Black Pearl (Jimmy McGriff album) (1971)
- Black Pearl (1982), by Pat Travers
- Black Pearls (1964), by John Coltrane
Black Pearl is an alias or nickname of the following people:
- Pelé, (born 1940), Brazilian international football player
- Harris Martin (1865–1903), African American boxer
- Reno Anoaʻi, American wrestler
- Josephine Baker (1906–1975), American dancer, singer, and actress
- Eusébio (1942–2014), Mozambican-born Portuguese football player
- Wilma Rudolph (1940–1994), American athlete
- Roger Shah (born 1972), German electronic music composer and producer
- Yuri (South Korean singer) (born 1989)
- Paul McGrath (born 1959), Irish international football player
- Black Pearl, New Orleans, a neighborhood in New Orleans, US
- Black Pearl (restaurant), founded by Barclay H. Warburton III, in Manhattan, US
- Black Pearl, subname of the cognac Louis XIII de Rémy Martin
- Black Pearl, a brigantine once owned by American Sail Training Association founder Barclay H. Warburton III
- Haier Black Pearl
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Black Pearl.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.