Jump to navigation Jump to search
Black snake may refer to:
- Agkistrodon piscivorus, a.k.a. the cottonmouth, a venomous pitviper species found in North America
- Coluber constrictor, a non-venomous colubrid species found in North America
- Crotalus oreganus, a.k.a. the Northern Pacific rattlesnake, a venomous rattlesnake species found in North America
- Pantherophis alleghaniensis, Pantherophis obsoletus, and Pantherophis spiloides, a.k.a. the black rat snake or the pilot black snake, three non-venomous colubrid species found in North America
- Pseudechis, any member of a genus of venomous elapids snakes found in Australia
- A type of whip
- Black snake (firework), a type of firework
- Chainbreaker (1760-1859), a Seneca chief also known as Governor Blacksnake
- Blacksnake (Shawnee), a leader in the defeat of Colonel William Crawford's army during the Crawford expedition of 1782
- Black Snake (film), made in 1973 and directed by Russ Meyer
- Black Snake, Kentucky
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Black snake.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.