(Redirected from Black triangles)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Black triangle may refer to one of the following:
- Black triangle (badge), a Nazi concentration camp badge worn by inmates deemed "asocial"
- Black triangle disease, lost interdental papilla in dentistry
- Black triangle (pharmacology), suffixed to the trade name of a British medicine indicates the drug (or its mode of use) is new
- Black Triangle (region), the nickname for one of Europe's most polluted areas, where Germany, Poland and the Czech Republic meet
- Black triangle (UFO), a type of UFO sighting
- Black triangle symbol of lesbian or feminist pride and solidarity
- Black triangle, in Unicode Geometric Shapes (e.g.: ▼ ◀ ◣) special code for printing a variety of shapes including various black triangles
- The nickname given to the triangular area south of Montreal worst affected by a long term blackout during the North American ice storm of 1998
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Black triangle.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.