|Country of origin||United States|
|Headquarters location||New York City|
The Rosen Publishing Group is an American publisher for educational books for readers from ages pre-Kindergarten through grade 12. It was founded in 1950 under the name "Richards Rosen Press" and is located in New York City. The company changed its name in 1982.
Rosen Publishing and owner Roger Rosen have acquired the following publishers:
- Roger Rosen became a co-owner of Gareth Stevens after the company was acquired from Reader's Digest in 2009.
- Roger Rosen acquired Marshall Cavendish’s North American library operation, renamed Cavendish Square, in 2013.
- Roger Rosen acquired Enslow Publishing in 2014.
- Rosen Publishing acquired Jackdaw Publications in 2015.
- Rosen Publishing acquired the rights to Greenhaven Press, Lucent Books, and KidHaven Press from Gale in 2016. Their imprints are all aimed at upper elementary and middle school readers and focus on the development of learning and thinking skills and social studies.
Rosen Teen Health & Wellness
Rosen Teen Health & Wellness is an interactive database of material for teens on gender identity, FGC, stalking, human trafficking and other issues that can affect teens. Established in 2007, it has received wide praise from American Libraries, Booklist, School Library Journal, Voice of Youth Advocates and many others.[non-primary source needed]
- Saxon, Wolfgang (17 July 1993). "Richard Rosen, 75, Publisher of Books For Young Readers". New York Times. Retrieved 12 October 2014.
- "Britannica Educational Publishing 2017-2018 Catalog". Rosen Publishing, Britannica Educational Publishing. June 15, 2017. Retrieved November 1, 2017. at issuu
- "Britannica Educational Publishing 2015-2016 Catalog". Rosen Publishing, Britannica Educational Publishing. June 9, 2015. Retrieved November 1, 2017. at issuu
- "New Company Buys Gareth Stevens". PublishersWeekly.com. Retrieved 2017-12-05.
- "Cavendish Square Buys Library Titles from Marshall Cavendish". PublishersWeekly.com. Retrieved 2017-12-05.
- "Roger Rosen Buys Enslow Publishing". PublishersWeekly.com. Retrieved 2017-12-05.
- "Rosen Publishing Acquires Jackdaw Publications". PublishersWeekly.com. Retrieved 2017-12-05.
- "Rosen Publishing Gains Rights to Gale Imprints". Book Business. Retrieved 2022-03-12.
- "Teen Health and Wellness". The Rosen Publishing Group. Retrieved November 1, 2017.
- "Teen Health and Wellness Awards and Reviews". The Rosen Publishing Group. Retrieved November 1, 2017.