This article needs additional citations for verification. (February 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Parent company||Rosen Publishing|
|Country of origin||United States|
|Headquarters location||Farmington Hills, Michigan|
Greenhaven Press is an American publishing company which mainly publishes books on social issues for middle school and high school students. It is best known for its Opposing Viewpoints series, although it also publishes books on English literature and American history. Greenhaven Press is a popular source for participants in Student Congress, a form of high school debate, for its wide range of up-to-date reference materials relating to social issues. It became an imprint of Gale in 2000. Greenhaven acquired Blackbirch Press in 2001. Rosen Publishing acquired the rights to Greenhaven Press in 2016.
- The Thomson Corporation Acquires Greenhaven Press and Lucent Books; Editorial Content Further Enhances Gale Group's Reference Offerings To Middle and High School Students.
- "THOMSON LEARNING UNITS MAKE THREE ACQUISITIONS. - Free Online Library". Retrieved 2018-09-09.
- "Rosen Publishing Gains Publishing Rights to Popular Gale Imprints". Cengage. 2016-04-04. Retrieved 2017-12-05.
- "Greenhaven Press: About Greenhaven Press". Archived from the original on 2009-09-05. Retrieved 2007-11-21.
- "About Gale". Retrieved 2012-07-09.
|This article about a United States publishing company is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|