From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A blackboard is a reusable writing surface.
|Look up blackboard in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Blackboard may also refer to:
- Blackboards (Soviet policies), signs used in the Soviet era to publicly chastise farms or factories for such things as failing to meet targets or opposing collectivisation
- Blackboard bold, a style of typeface often used for certain symbols in mathematics and physics texts
- Blackboard Inc., an e-learning software company
- Blackboard Learn, a course management system by Blackboard Inc.
- Blackboard system, an area of shared memory, or workspace, in computer science
- Blackboards (2000), an Iranian film
- The Blackboard, a climate change blog operated by Lucia Liljegren
- All pages with a title containing Blackboard
- All pages beginning with "Blackboard"
- Chalkboard (disambiguation)
- Blackbaud, a software company supplying nonprofit organizations.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Blackboard.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.