From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Blackened)
|Look up blackening, blackened, or blacken in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Blackening, Blackened, or Blacken may refer to:
- Blacken (basin), a basin in Lake Mälaren in Sweden
- Blackened (song), a 1988 Metallica song
- Blackening (chemistry) or black oxide, a conversion coating for ferrous materials
- Blackening (cooking), a cooking technique commonly used in the preparation of fish
- Blackening (Scottish wedding custom), performed in the days or weeks prior to marriages in Scotland
- The Blackening, a 2007 album by thrash metal band Machine Head
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Blackening.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.