|Look up Blackfoot in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The Blackfoot Confederacy is a historic group of indigenous people in North America (Niitsitapi or Siksikaitsitapi).
Blackfoot or Blackfeet may refer to:
- Blackfeet Nation of the Blackfeet Indian Reservation, Montana
- Piegan Blackfeet, a people of the United States
- Blackfoot Sioux or Sihasapa Lakota people
- Blackfoot language, an Algonquian language
- Blackfoot (band), a rock band
- Blackfoot, Alberta, a hamlet in Alberta, Canada
- Blackfoot diatreme, a volcanic pipe in British Columbia, Canada
- Blackfoot, Idaho, a city in Idaho, U.S.
- Blackfoot, Texas, an unincorporated community in Anderson County, Texas, U.S.
- Blackfoot Creek, a stream in South Dakota, U.S.
- Black foot disease of grapevine, a plant disease
- Pied-noir or Black-Foot, a member of the French citizens who lived in French Algeria
- Blackstar or Blackfoot, a character in the Warriors novel series
- Blackfoot, a common name for plants in the genus Melampodium
- Gros Ventre people or Atsina, allied with the Blackfoot Confederacy for a time
- Kainai Nation, Canada
- Piikani Nation, or Northern Peigan, (Aapátohsipikáni) Canada
- Siksika Nation, Canada
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Blackfoot.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.