From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Blackfoot in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Blackfoot or Blackfeet may refer to:
- Blackfoot Confederacy, a group of indigenous people in North America, or subgroups belonging to it:
- Blackfoot (Lakota) or Sihasapa, a branch of the Lakota people
- Pied-noir or Black-Foot, a member of the French citizens who lived in French Algeria
Blackfoot may also refer to:
- Blackfoot language, an Algonquian language
- Blackfoot (band), a rock band
- Blackfoot, Idaho, a city in Idaho, U.S.
- Blackfoot diatreme, a volcanic pipe in British Columbia, Canada
- Black foot disease of grapevine, a plant disease
- Blackstar, also known as Blackfoot, a character in the Warriors novel series
- Blackfoot, a common name for plants in the genus Melampodium
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Blackfoot.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.