|Look up blackguard in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Blackguard or Black Guard(s) may also refer to:
- Hired thugs who kidnap petitioners in the People's Republic of China and return them home or hold them in black jails on behalf of local and regional governments and cadre.
- Black Guard, a corps of African soldiers in Morocco
- Black Guards, armed anarchist groups formed after the Russian Revolution
- Black Band (landsknechts), also called Black Guards, mercenary army in Germany created 1514
- Captain Will Hollyday, Captain of the Ragged Regiment of the Black Guards
- Blackguard (band), a Montreal-based melodic death metal band
- Lan Fang; Ren Zhongyuan (April 2, 2013). "A Day in the Life of a Beijing 'Black Guard': A Henan native collected his pay and quit his job stopping petitioners from airing their grievances in Beijing. Then he told Caixin how he went about his work". Caixin. Retrieved April 3, 2013.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Blackguard.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.