From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up blackhead in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
|Wikisource has the text of the 1920 Encyclopedia Americana article Blackhead.|
Blackhead can refer to:
- Blackhead, a blocked sweat/sebaceous duct of the skin known medically as an open comedo
- Blackhead disease, which affects poultry
- Blackhead Range, a mountain range in the northern Catskills of New York, US
- Blackhead Mountain, a peak in the Blackhead Range of mountains, New York, US
- Blackhead Point, also known as Tai Pau Mai, a cape in Hong Kong
- Blackhead, Newfoundland and Labrador, one of the eastern extreme communities of Canada
- Black-headed caique (Pionites melanocephalus), a small parrot of South America
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Blackhead.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.