From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Thomas Street, 2015
|LGA(s)||City of Ipswich|
|State electorate(s)||Electoral district of Bundamba|
Blackstone has a number of heritage-listed sites, including:
- Australian Bureau of Statistics (31 October 2012). "Blackstone (SSC)". 2011 Census QuickStats. Retrieved 23 April 2014.
- "Blackstone (entry 47394)". Queensland Place Names. Queensland Government. Retrieved 21 April 2014.
- "Opening and closing dates of Queensland Schools". Queensland Government. Retrieved 21 April 2014.
- "Agency ID4852, Blackstone State School". Queensland State Archives. Retrieved 23 April 2014.
- "United Welsh Church, Blackstone (entry 600548)". Queensland Heritage Register. Queensland Heritage Council. Retrieved 9 July 2013.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Blackstone, Queensland.|
|This Ipswich, Queensland location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|