From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Blackstrap may refer to:
- Blackstrap molasses, a by-product of sugar processing
- Blackstrap (electoral district), a federal electoral district in Saskatchewan, Canada
- Blackstrap Lake, a man-made lake in Saskatchewan, Canada
- Blackstrap Provincial Park, a park and recreation area in Saskatchewan, Canada
- Blackstrap Ski Hill, a skiing and snowboarding hill in Saskatchewan, Canada
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Blackstrap.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.